for users of the Medic Travel Website on the following domains: meditrip.me.
I. Use of the Medic Travel Website.
1. The Medic Travel Website (“Website”/”Site”) published at www.meditrip.me is administered by MEDIC TRAVEL Sp. z o.o. – a corporation organized and existing under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Poland, Lublin 20-325, at Droga Męczenników Majdanka 74, entered into the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000818765, with VAT PL 7393935227, and REGON (National Business Registry Number) 385066265, with its initial capital of 5000 PLN, hereinafter referred to as Site Operator.
3. Any information provided on the Website is presented solely for informational purposes and does not constitute medical advice or medical opinion or recommendations regarding proceedings in specific cases. If you are interested in obtaining individual pricing of medical services please fill out the contact form. The Site Operator does not recommend nor endorse any specific medical examinations, tests, physicians, medical procedures, opinions or other information contained on the Website.
4. The Website’s contents and domain name are protected by law. The documents, articles, graphics, scripts, and other files forming the layout and contents of the Site are owned by the Site Operator or are used with permission from authorized persons. Copying and distribution using any printing or electronic method is prohibited, unless otherwise agreed upon with the Site Operator.
5. The Site Operator makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website comes from reliable sources, was tested and is reliable, but the Site Operator does not take any responsibility for any results that come about from using the presented information.
1. The provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2002 No. 101, item 926) apply in connection with providing electronic services, unless the provisions of the Law on electronic services provide otherwise.
3. The Administrator of personal data is Medic Travel Spółka z o.o. – a corporation organized and existing under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Poland, Lublin 20-325, at Droga Męczenników Majdanka 74, entered into the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number 0000818765, with VAT PL 7393935227, and REGON (National Business Registry Number) 385066265, with its initial capital of 5000 PLN
III. Basis for Personal Data Processing.
IV. Personal data collected during registration.
V. Use of User Personal Data
1. The Website Users’ personal data will be processed to provide Users with a full range of services presented on the Medic Travel Website published at www.meditrip.me. Detailed information on the use and processing of data related to the use of the Website and related e-services is contained in the Terms and Conditions.
2. You acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information that you have provided to us to third parties, including, but not limited to, any relevant regulator and law enforcement agencies for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights.
3. We reserves the right to transfer information (including any personal information you provide) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Medic Travel Group.
5. We may share your contact details with other patients interested in hearing your opinion about our service as long as you provide a separate consent.
VI. How Can a User Inform of a Change in Personal Data?
If a User who would like to change their personal information, they are required to use the contact form on the Medic Travel Website published at www.meditrip.me. Data collected automatically cannot be changed or removed.
VII. Personal Data Collected Automatically.
When a User visits the Medic Travel Website published at www.meditrip.me , data about the visit are automatically collected. These include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. These data are collected for security reasons for the Website and other Users.
IX. IP address
Data on IP address are recorded on the system log of the Website and can be made available at the request of law enforcement authorities, in the case of reasonable suspicion of committing a crime, for example: defamation, slander, stalking. The Site Operator makes every effort to prevent such situations by moderating the opinions and comments on the principles laid down in the Terms and Conditions. If there is reasonable suspicion of a crime being committed, data on the User’s IP will be forwarded to the relevant authorities on the principles set out in the Criminal Procedure Code.
X. How Do We Secure Sent Information?
Communication between your computer and our server, when we collect your personal information, is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. In addition, our databases are protected from access by third parties. The data Administrator keeps a register of persons authorized to process them.
If you have questions about the protection of privacy, please contact us via the contact form available on the Medic Travel Website published at www.meditrip.me.